How to start a gym

Go down

How to start a gym

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:40 pm

If you are interested in starting a gym the steps are:

1. Private message me to inform me that you want to start a gym. I will then make a private forum for your team/gym.
2. Then you must start buying equipment for your gym. You can either buy equipment with money you have earned as a fighter or you can ask for a $100,000 loan that you will eventually have to pay back with the money you earn as a trainer. Here is a list of the types of equipment and trainers you can buy for your gym:

Amateur Workout Room:
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in conditioning, strength and speed between 2-5.
Cost- $10,000

Professional Workout Room
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in conditioning, strength and speed between 5-8.
Cost- $20,000

Heavy Bags, speed bags, and target mitts
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power, clinching and killer instinct between 2-5.
Cost- $20,000

Professional Muay Thai Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power, clinching and killer instinct between 5-8.
Cost- $30,000

Legendary Muay Thai Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power, clinching and killer instinct between 8-10.
Cost- $40,000

Wrestling Mats
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in efficiency, takedowns, sprawl, ground positioning, ground striking, and submissions between 2-5.
Cost- $20,000

Professional Wrestling Coach
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in takedowns, sprawl and ground striking between 5-8.
Cost- $20,000

Legendary Wrestling Coach
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in takedowns, sprawl and ground striking between 8-10.
Cost- $30,000

BJJ Black Belt Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills efficiency, ground positioning and submissions between 5-8.
Cost- $20,000

BJJ Legendary Black Belt Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills efficiency, ground positioning and submissions between 8-10.
Cost- $30,000

Notice: that for the skills intelligence, toughness and heart there is no equipment you can buy to improve it. You will just have to pay the solo training fee for those skills.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mmacagewars.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to start a gym

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:47 pm

I will be removing the Legendary Workout Room from the list of equipment to make the game more realistic and fair. So now if you want to train conditioning, strength and speed from 8-10 then you must buy those attributes solo.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hrm....

Post  John Rian on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Kind of wierd that a Muay Thai trainer doesn't teach Clinch.... One of the basic fundamentals of Muay Thai.... And a Wrestling Coach doesn't know a thing about Ground Positioning....

John Rian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shubalicious on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:16 pm

Ya I agree with John Rian
Shubalicious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:29 pm

yeah me too...it should probably be more like this IMO:

Heavy Bags, speed bags, and target mitts
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in efficiency, aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power and killer instinct between 2-5.
Cost- $20,000

Professional Muay Thai Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in clinching, aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power and killer instinct between 5-8.
Cost- $30,000

Legendary Muay Thai Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in clinching, aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power and killer instinct between 8-10.
Cost- $40,000

Wrestling Mats
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in takedowns, sprawl, ground positioning, ground striking, and submissions between 2-5.
Cost- $20,000

Professional Wrestling Coach
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in ground positioning, takedowns and sprawl between 5-8.
Cost- $20,000

Legendary Wrestling Coach
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in ground positioning, takedowns and sprawl between 8-10.
Cost- $30,000

BJJ Black Belt Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in efficiency, ground striking, and submissions between 5-8.
Cost- $20,000

BJJ Legendary Black Belt Trainer
Purpose- allows the members of your gym to train their skills in efficiency, ground striking, and submissions between 8-10.
Cost- $30,000
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shubalicious on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 pm

I agree with this as well but keep ground striking in wrestling
Shubalicious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

I understand what you guys are saying and I have decided to change these rules beginning in August. I am sorry for the inconvience for everyone but this website is meant to improve and I appreciate the suggestions for improvement.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:52 pm

you run a well organized league

thanks!
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:48 pm

I have fixed the equipment like I said I was going to do so look at the top of this topic to see the changes that have been made. Sorry for the inconvience to everyone but I feel the changes will make the game more fair.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down